Business development representative
UK | London | Hertfordshire | South East
About Enchant Agency
Enchant Agency is a marketing consultancy enabling companies to build valuable relationships with people through effective marketing strategies, across the entire customer lifecycle.
More than 50 leading brands in the UK are working with Enchant to utilise marketing channels such as email, social and paid social to better connect with prospects and customers, driving a high return on investment.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London, Enchant Agency has a unique business model, assembling hand-picked teams from the very best digital marketing consultants in their specialist fields. There are 15 contractors, all based in the UK, working from where they are happiest and most effective, just like you will be if your application is successful.
Business Development Representative (BDR)
The BDR role is one of the most important in any sales organisation. You will be tasked with developing qualified marketing and sales leads for the senior management team. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced consultancy that has a different perspective on what makes for successful marketing.
- Follow up on inbound marketing enquiries from events, webinars and the website
- Proactively prospect, research and maintain up-to-date information on an assigned list of companies
- Conduct high-level, tailored outreach via cold calls and email campaigns with C-Level contacts and senior executives
- Hit (or exceed) monthly and quarterly assigned quota for meetings and opportunities
- Maintain expert knowledge of Enchant Agency’s products and offerings along with competitive advantages
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Time management, calendar planning, and CRM diligence
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas very simply
- Passion for Enchant Agency’s unique approach to the market and a yearning to learn about market movement in the consulting and marketing tech space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, environment
- Must be highly motivated, creative, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Previous experience using Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Sales
- Prior success in Sales, Sales Development (SDR) or Business Development (BDR) experience in a competitive quota achieving role
- Prior SaaS, consulting, services or start-up-based experience
Compensation and perks
- Work from wherever you are happiest and most effective
- Pick your own kit
- 25 days paid annual leave per year
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus, based on achieving goals
Curious about the day-to-day? Here is what you could be doing on a daily basis:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day)
- Launch, measure and optimise lead-generation email campaigns
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects, as assigned
Curious if you're a fit? Here are some of the skills that we look for:
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion and enthusiasm
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you're a good fit. We'll respond to everyone who sends in an application. Sorry agencies, we do no work with recruiters or recruitment agencies at Enchant.
Marketing can be both a challenging and rewarding industry to work in. Here's the thoughts of Enchant Agency's Founder and CEO, Philip Storey, on the 5 Reasons Why Marketing Could be Your Dream Career!