December 2020 update: we are current seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team. You'll need to be based in the UK, but like all of our roles, you can work from wherever you are happiest.
Email Marketing Specialist
Location: UK | Remote
Permanent or contract
Start date: Immediate
About Enchant Agency
Enchant is a full-service email agency based in London, UK.
We exist to help brands improve their email marketing in any way that we can. Sometimes we solely advise on strategy and tactics. Other times we run the entire email programme - deploying campaigns, automations and reporting on their success, but always striving to find ways to improve.
As we approach our sixth year as an agency, we are expanding our team to provide our clients with additional cutting-edge email marketing counsel and support.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a small number of client accounts on all things email. You will have the opportunity to lead the growth of their email marketing programmes from end to end. For some, you will work directly with the client – for others, you’ll support Enchant’s Principal Consultant and have less day-to-day contact with the client. The exact working practice will be established coactively, but it is a customer facing position.
Every day will be different. Some days you’ll be focussing on a major campaign project strategy. Others, you could be reporting, campaign building, creating emails and meeting with clients.
A typical week would likely include:
- Creating an email automation or campaign strategy
- Design of a new email template/email design system
- Build/implementation of a new email design into an ESP
- Creation of an automated email campaign, based on a pre-created strategic plan
- Conducting weekly meetings with clients
- Writing monthly performance reports making optimisation recommendations
- Tracking client progress against plan and reporting progress internally
- Research and reporting on new industry guidelines and trends
Requirements for the role:
- 5 years of email marketing experience building out campaigns from end to end – strategy, targeting/segmentation, list growth, automation, copywriting, split testing, analytics and client reporting
- A minimum of 2 years agency-side or vendor-side experience working with multiple clients
- An obsessive attitude towards campaign optimisation and performance improvement
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Klaviyo, HubSpot, Dotdigital, Emarsys, Exponea, Marketo, Pardot
- Demonstrable experience with HTML for email (intermediate level)
- The ability to demonstrate email marketing experience across multiple sectors and throughout the entire customer lifecycle (post-purchase, retention, loyalty, win back)
- A proactive approach to client relationship building and management
- Responsibility for account management, retention and growth
- Demonstrable experience with the use of models and frameworks in strategy and planning
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with landing page strategy, tactics and creation for email campaigns
- Advanced demonstrable experience with email design and HTML for email
- An understanding of AMP for email
- Experience with paid social campaigns
- Experience with direct mail campaigns
- Experience with integrated campaign planning
- An understanding of storytelling, persuasion tactics and consumer psychology
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, LinkedIn and a short note about your experience. We can't wait to meet you!