Graduate Email Marketing Program Manager
Location: Fully remote / Wework from your location of choice
Optional: Full-time (x1)
Start date: Immediate/asap
We are searching for a graduate/junior email marketing program manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help with managing email campaigns and automated journeys with our clients across multiple email platforms and fringe technologies. Working directly with the consulting and creative services teams, this is a critical role in delivering email marketing solutions for our clients.
This role is a full-time role based in the UK or USA.
Your skills and experience
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Some understanding of email marketing tools & technologies
- A familiarisation with how to build email automations and campaigns
- Some understanding of reporting within email platforms and/or Google Analytics
- Comfortable in communicating directly with clients and internal stakeholders within the agency
- A self-starting attitude to your work and meticulous self-organisation
- Some experience with project management platforms
The following skills and experience are preferable:
- The capability of HTML editing and development
- Experience with design editing software such as Figma and Photoshop
Enchant is an email marketing agency based in London and Cambridge, UK. We are a collective of email marketing obsessives, taking ambitious brands on email adventures every day, whatever their challenges are.
Enchant is seven years young, with a diverse workforce across the globe. We’ve helped hundreds of leading brands to improve their email marketing and achieve their goals with the channel. We have aggressive growth goals over the coming years and are rapidly expanding our team in all areas of email.
To apply, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether you are interested in a full-time role or contractor/freelancer role.
Applications close on July 29th, 2022.