Email Marketing Campaigns Executive
Location: Fully remote / Wework from your location of choice
Hours: Full-time (x1) or freelance (x2)
Start date: Immediate/asap
Enchant are looking for an email marketing campaigns executive to join our remote studio of email marketing experts. This role leads the production of some of our clients’ regular email marketing campaigns and automations.
Working with our internal teams and client teams, the Campaigns Executive will build emails and automations in a variety of different tools and platforms, typically taking content and creative supplied by the client based on the agency’s strategic lead. The CE will build emails using predefined templates and components.
As part of the agency team, including support from strategists and other specialists, the CE will work directly with the clients to coordinate and plan campaigns, manage the flow of work from the client to scheduling and/or publishing in the tool and sharing reports.
Our clients use a variety of different tools and processes, and team and company structure can vary significantly. Therefore an important part of the CE role is being able to adjust to new contexts, scenarios and technologies quickly – and to frequent switching between contexts.
Applicants must be based in the UK or Europe, due to the client timezones that this position will manage.
Your skills and experience
The following skills and experience are essential:
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or agency teams
- Passionate about business, enterprise and marketing
- Experience using at least two different email marketing tools, for example Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Hubspot. Comfortable and self-sufficient learning new tools
- Agency or freelance experience preferred, particularly in client-facing roles or in roles interacting with senior executives or key decision makers
- Foundational knowledge of HTML and CSS, particularly related to email
- Experience editing images and creative assets
- Comfortable in typical office applications (Google/MSOffice etc)
- Experience handling data – campaign reports and recipient lists – and understanding of typical email marketing metrics, reporting methods and interpretation. Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics) a bonus
- Good self-management and time-management skills
- Thoroughly detailed and quality-oriented
- Experience using project management tools (eg Monday, Asana, Trello)
The following skills and experience are preferable:We are also open to applications from marketers who are more senior or slightly more junior that this specific role.
Enchant is an email marketing agency based in London and Cambridge, UK. We are a collective of email marketing obsessives, taking ambitious brands on email adventures every day, whatever their challenges are.
Enchant is seven years young, with a diverse workforce across the globe. We’ve helped hundreds of leading brands to improve their email marketing and achieve their goals with the channel. We have aggressive growth goals over the coming years and are rapidly expanding our team in all areas of email.
To apply, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether you are interested in a full-time role or contractor/freelancer role.