Email Marketing Program Manager
Location: Fully remote
Optional: Full-time (x1) or Contract part-time (x2)
Start date: Immediate/asap
We are searching for an email marketing program manager. This is an exciting opportunity to manage email campaigns and automated journeys for a selection of our clients across multiple email platforms and fringe technologies. Working directly with the consulting and creative services teams, this is a critical role in delivering email marketing solutions for our clients.
This role is open for either one full-time member of staff, or to two external contractors/freelancers.
Your skills and experience
The following skills and experience are essential:
- 3+ years creating campaigns and automations in a variety of ESPs
- Advanced knowledge of segmentation and list management
- The capability to build email automations and campaigns from strategy playbooks
- Reporting within ESP and Google Analytics
- Comfortable in communicating directly with clients and internal stakeholders within the agency
- A self-starting attitude to your work and meticulous self-organisation
- Some experience with project management platforms
The following skills and experience are preferable:
- Capability of HTML editing and development
- Experience with design editing software such as Figma and Photoshop
- Experience with email fringe tech such as Fresh Relevance, Movable Ink, verification platforms, DMPs, CDPs and loyalty platforms
- Significant experience with marketing in the retail sector
Enchant is an email marketing agency based in London and Cambridge, UK. We are a collective of email marketing obsessives, taking ambitious brands on email adventures every day, whatever their challenges are.
Enchant is seven years young, with a diverse workforce across the globe. We’ve helped hundreds of leading brands to improve their email marketing and achieve their goals with the channel. We have aggressive growth goals over the coming years and are rapidly expanding our team in all areas of email.
To apply, simply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating whether you are interested in a full-time role or contractor/freelancer role.
Applications close on May 31st, 2022.